Sunday, March 1, 2009



My name is Salman and I'm 23 years old.When I finished high school in 2004 I joined to Sharjah Men’s College. I studied 3 years at Sharjah Men’s College and I graduated with Diploma in Applied skills of information Technology.


I started work in 2007 and before that I took summer training in some department.The first time was in 2006 in Dubai Chamber and it was a nice time in the IT department.


This is a picture for DC



In 2007 I joined to FEWA in Sharjah as working placement for getting Diploma. After a few months I joined Ajman main court. I learnt many technical skills and personal skills in work placement. Now, I work for Abu Dhabi government and I'm a student at Abu Dhabi Men's College.

The main aim for this blog is to discuss global warming which is a serious problem. The global warming is the increase of earth's temperature .Global warming could lead to death of some animals. In some places of world the effects are worse than other places. The ice at the north and south poles are turning to water. I will mention the causes and problems of global warming on people and animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment