Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My carbon footprint

Your carbon footprint is the amount of emissions which affect the earth which l’m responsible for. My carbon footprint is 3.30 and I measured by using this link http://footprint.wwf.org.uk/. I measured four main categories: food, travel, home and stuff. In food I answered I meat or fish once a week. Many families in the UAE usually eat fish at the lunch .In travel question I said I have a big petrol car and I usually travel over 300kms weekly. Eevery week I drive from my home in Ajman to Abu Dhabi. The both trips take two hours. In home I said that I use electricity for cooling.

My carbon footprint according to other students in my class is good because some students’ carbon print is more than six. Some statistics of some countries said that UAE people have the highest per person rate of carbon foot print. I advise my friends to reduce their travels and reduce the uses of some stuff in their home.

No comments:

Post a Comment